Property’s latest offering is a cosy and comfortable 2 bedroom house in a quiet private estate. Surrounded by beautiful gardens and manicured lawns and views that take in the sea and coconut groves below. Located not too far up the hillside, you are still only couple minutes drive or walk to the nearest beach, restaurants, and much more.
Within this very private, well maintained and mature managed community of currently 7 villas, you will feel secure and safe in this property which is designed for living in. The residents here are a mix of short-term guests who enjoy peace and quiet and longer-term residents who live and work on the island in some of Samui’s most prestigious companies. Privacy at this estate is a given and all of the villas are designed in a manner which ensures that there will be total relaxation guaranteed in any of the properties here.
As well as the villas for sale here, there are also a number of Chanote plots on the estate which are for sale for the construction of a couple of more villas, but even if fully built out there will never be a sense of over-occupancy. Some of the available plots have been transformed in to elegant gardens and all are maintained to prevent unsightly overgrowth.
- Concrete street-lit roads up to the estate
- High perimeter wall
- Remote controlled automatic security gate with high perimeter walls
- Generous perimeter lights
- Large 500 KVA transformer and main distribution board room
- International quality electricity cables and junction boxes
- Three Phase electrical cables placed underground throughout the estate
- Well maintained estate roads
- Extensive drainage system
- Plentiful fresh water supply from our deep well
- Large water storage tanks at the deep well and at the top of the estate
- Filtered fresh water directed to each villa and plot
The villas at here vary in size, design and suits the tropical climate. The villas blend perfectly with the natural setting. Terracotta and shingle roof tiles and cream coloured walls give the estate a fresh and uniform look.
This is a cosy 2 bedroom house with private pool and option to turn a hobby room into a third bedroom. The views are of partial sea and coconut trees. This property has high appeal to the rental market and does well with both long and short term guests.
- Built-up space of 290m2 on 316m2 of land
- Private swimming pool that features a waterfall
- Pool deck
- Covered roof terrace
- Poolside al fresco dining terrace
- Air-conditioned living room and dining room
- Air-conditioned, well equipped modern style kitchen with built-in fitted cabinets and granite counter top
- Air-conditioned master bedroom (1). Ensuite bathroom with walk-in fitted wardrobe cabinets. Wash basin counter with top grade gold speckled granite and built-in cabinets. Rain shower
- Air-conditioned guest bedroom (2) with built-in fitted wardrobe cabinets. Ensuite bathroom. Wash basin counter with top grade gold speckled granite and built-in cabinets. Rain shower
- Air-conditioned hobby room (3) with ensuite bathroom
- Parking lot
Call us now for a visit!
Characteristics: 2 Bedroom Villa For Sale, Koh Samui Properties For Sale, House For Sale Koh Samui, Thailand Real Estate.
|EUR - Euro
|THB - Thai Baht
|USD - United States Dollar
|GBP - British Pound Sterling
|CNY - Chinese Yuan
|RUB - Russian Ruble
|ILS - Israeli New Sheqel
|AUD - Australian Dollar
|€283,000 THB 11,000,000 $306,000 £243,000 CN¥2,204,000 RUB 28,024,000 ₪1,096,000 A$470,000
|€252,000 THB 9,800,000 $273,000 £216,000 CN¥1,964,000 RUB 24,967,000 ₪976,000 A$419,000
Hi all, even though I didn't purchase my villa with "Doctor property in Koh Samui" I did meet with them and I can highly recommend them , they picked me up from my hotel and took me to see properties all over Samui. their ability to match my desire with the properties they showed me was very good. Sebastian and Cherry are very nice real estate agents they didn't push me and was kind enough and honest to enlight me with the advantage and disadvantage of every property they had show me. I highly recommend them and I hope that we can do business in the future
May I give 6 stars to Doctor Property? And 7 Stars to the Agent "Cherry"? My husband and I have been looking for the Villa in Samui, and that was the start to know Cherry, our Agent. Cherry is really well-organized and professional agent. Every Properties we visited, Cherry could provide the information of the Villa which helped us to make decision easier and faster. Furthermore, she is very cooperative and be patient to our pickiness to select the Villas (lol). At the end of the trips, we haven't yet purchasing the villas from Cherry and Doctor Property. However, I get to know a new friend and surely if we have a new plan for new property. Cherry and Doctor Property will be one of our very first choice to contact. Bella & Tom
Sebastian from Doctor-Property has been extremely responsive and understanding of all our requests. He is a true professional and has the patience of a saint (with us being fussy). He has true ethics/Morales and is not just there wanting a quick sale and commission he genuinely wants both parties to be happy. We highly recommend his services.